Available in Fresh, Lemon and Mint scents in Gal 4/cs or 55 Gal drum
A product made by Quest Specialty offering a lemon scented multi purpose one-step germicidal cleaner and oder control. This concentrated dual-quat based formula is effective for general use like cleaning and sanitizing, just mix it with water with 64:1 ratio and you're good to go. Features. EPA registered and USDA authorized Kills Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus aureus-Methicillin Resistant (MRSA), Trichophyton interdigitale, Adenovirus Type 3, Vaccinia, Influenza A/Texas, Herpes simplex Type 1 and HIV-1 (AIDS virus). Kills Pandemic 2009 H1N1 influenza A virus. HMIS Codes: H-1, F-0, R-1, P-A.
Return & Refund Policy
Thank you so much for ordering from our store! If you are not satisfied with your purchase, or if your order was not handled appropriately, don’t get frustrated, it is our pleasure to assist you.
Our ultimate goal is to provide the best customer service that will make all of our customers delighted. If you’re looking for answers regarding returns and refund, we have compiled all the information that you need regarding our returns and refund policy in this statement.
Our 30 Days Satisfaction Guarantee
Rose Janitorial Supplies Company ensures that we are providing the best quality products from trusted manufacturers and brands in the commercial cleaning industry. Thus, we stand behind all our products and quality control 100%. In the event that a product you ordered from us does not meet your expectations, we will gladly offer you our 30 Days Satisfaction Guarantee Request.
If within 30 days from your purchase, you are not fully satisfied with any of the products, you may request for any of the following:
- Product replacement
- Exchange the product with other product of the same value.
- Refund the amount you paid.
Return and Refund Policy
You may choose whichever you prefer but please take note that it is subject to the following conditions:
- The product/s must be returned within thirty (30) days from the date of invoice.
- Proof of purchase from Rose Janitorial Supplies Company is required for all return requests.
- Rose Janitorial Supplies Company will not act upon the product return request until the item is receive by us at the designated return address.
- The customer will shoulder the shipping fee and other costs that may be incurred in the return process.
- The returned items will be subject to inspection by our team and depending on the results, product return requests may not be granted or may be subject to restocking fees by Rose Janitorial Supplies Company given the following conditions:
1. Products that will require replenishment, such as anything under the category of paper, chemicals, and skincare, will not be accepted if they have been used. Unopened products under the aforementioned categories may be return for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Opened products but unused may be returned, but will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. Used products will be considered non-refundable.
2. Products that were damaged during transit will not be refunded by Rose Janitorial Supplies Company.